top of page

Please purchase this before you attend our Bazaar to reduce our staff costs. You need this temporary license if you do not already have an ANNUAL Reno Business License (you would have a license number like R123456# if you have an annual license).

See the picture above to view what the paper license looks like. Many vendors get a State license and think they are all set, but if you don't have a Reno license, you need to pay for this temporary license to be able to participate in our Bazaar.

If you do not purchase this when you need it and we have to collect from you at the event, you will be charged $30.

Temporary Business License

    bottom of page